Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter!


We celebrate the life, the mission, the atonement and the resurrection of our Master and Redeemer, Jesus Christ this Easter. These are the most important events of all Eternity - infinite in their power, love and effect on all creation. Words cannot begin to express the blessing and glory of this great gift to all mankind.


"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."
"Our Savior lived again. The most glorious, comforting, and reassuring of all events of human history had taken place—the victory over death. The pain and agony of Gethsemane and Calvary had been wiped away. The salvation of mankind had been secured. The Fall of Adam had been reclaimed. The empty tomb that first Easter morning was the answer to Job’s question, 'If a man die, shall he live again?' To all within the sound of my voice, I declare, If a man die, he shall live again. We know, for we have the light of revealed truth." - Thomas S. Monson

"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

We add our testimony to that of millions of others that He lives! He is our Savior and Redeemer. He loves us all with an infinite love. He asks us all to follow him, obey his commandments, live his teachings and return with him to The Father.

Happy Easter!
See videos here: Bible Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment